Parents & Carers Training Package
What to look out for
- A change in behaviour or mood
- Going missing or regularly coming home late
- Having a much older boyfriend/girlfriend
- Bringing home new things, without having the money to pay for them
- Changing their usual group of friends for another older group
- Meeting unknown adults, or chatting to unknown people, either on their phone or through social networking sites
- Talking about friends/ boyfriends that you have never seen
DON’T IGNORE YOUR GUT FEELING THAT SOMETHING IS NOT RIGHT.
SAY SOMETHING IF YOU SEE SOMETHING.