Requesting personal data for Travel and or Visa purposes

Individuals requiring Police Certificates for the purpose of applications for emigration, visas or residency for a number of countries including, but not limited to Australia, Bahamas, Belgium, Canada, Chile, Kuwait, New Zealand, South Africa, United States of America and Uraguay, should download an application form via the Association of Chief Police Officers Criminal Records Office website.

However, it is your responsibility to confirm with the relevant Embassy, High Commission or requesting authority that a Police Certificate will be acceptable.

Please note that this Certificate is processed entirely by the ACPO Criminal Records Office (ACRO) and applications should not be returned to Gwent Police. All submissions and enquiries relating to this process should be directed to ACRO, who can be contacted as follows: