The Chief Inspectors responsible for Neighbourhood Operations are leading teams of Neighbourhood Inspectors who are based in the communities they service.
You can find out who your Neighbourhood Inspector is here.
Each of these Inspectors has a team consisting of:
- Neighbourhood Sergeant
- Neighbourhood Officer (Ward Manager)
- Community Support Officers (CSOs)
- Schools Community Police Officer (SCPO)
- Crime and Disorder Reduction Officer (CADRO)
- Neighbourhood Patrol Sergeant
- Neighbourhood Patrol Officers
You can find out more about the team in your area, including the contact details of your Neighbourhood Officer and Community Support Officers, by visiting our website and entering your postcode.
You will also see Neighbourhood Patrol Officers out and about in your area. These officers are responsible for responding to 999 and 101 calls.